LIFECOM's Calibration Lab is now...
ANSI/NCSL Z540, ISO 10012-1 STANDARDS COMPLIANT
Survivair Cougar meets the demands of industrial users who want
the finest respiratory protection against environments that are
immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH), but do not require
the performance of an NFPA-compliant SCBA. The Cougar design eliminates
unnecessary fire fighting features, keeping costs under control
for today's dollar-conscious industrial users, yet providing maximum
safety and comfort. The Cougar SCBA from Survivair. Big on Features.
Small on cost.
* Silicone Rubber
* Five-strap head harness and skirt
* Optional Headnet
* Easily removable exhalation valve
* Durable. Won't oxidize or react with ozone.
* Unsurpassed comfort, even in extreme heat or cold.
* Available in three color-coded sizes. (TwentyTwenty® facepiece)
* Available in small and standard sizes in blue and black. (Classic
* Better sealing ability for improved comfort and fit.
* Mesh-style head harness for those who prefer this style.
* Faster and easier servicing.
* Minimal moving parts
* Dramatically enhances reliability, while reducing maintenance
SECOND STAGE REGULATOR
* Compact, low profile
* Air Klic fastening system
* Better downward vision, less chance of damage.
* Allows attachment in any orientation.
* Activation of unit without free flow. Can be kept in stand-by
GAUGE & ALARM ASSEMBLY
* Swiveled and angled
* Few moving parts
* Loud, shrill whistle
* Gauge can be worn with face protected against the body, then
turned for easy reading.
* Additional reliability and cost reduction.
* Cuts through background noise better than bells.
* No tools required
* Regulator holder
* One of the lightest, easiest-to-use, and most comfortable
backpacks in the industry.
* NO bolts or screws on harness for quick, easy disassembly
* Conveniently holds regulator in activated stand-by position.
Keeps contaminants and water out of disconnected regulator.
Pressure Demand (PD) Supplied Air Respirators and Hip-Pacs provide
the highest level of interchangeability, protection, and ease of operation.
Full Facepiece PD SARs offer the simplicity and reliability of Panther
mask-mounted regulators and Hip-Pacs enhance protection in environment
immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH), with 5-, 10-, or 15-minute
escape cylinders. Survivair Panther PD SARs and Hip-Pacs provide significant
cost savings and convenience by being part of fully enterchangeable
respirator systems. For example, a Surviveair Panther SCBA facepiece
and second stage regulator can be used without modification for a
Surviveair Panther Hip-Pacs are offered with a choice of Surviveairs
Twenty Twenty ® or Classic facepieces.
10-, or 15-minute escape cylinders
SALES REPS. ARE STANDING BY NOW TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS
YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING SURVIVAIR PRODUCTS.
CALL TOLL FREE: 1-800-824-5178
E-MAIL SALES AT: email@example.com